Many of us use public transport travel to work, access local supermarkets or visit relatives. Our injury claims’ team have successfully recovered compensation for clients who have sustained injuries whilst travelling as passengers on public transport.
If you have been injured following an accident on a bus we would suggest that you take the following steps;
- Retain a copy of the bus ticket. If you used a smart pass keep it and record its unique identification number;
- Ask for the name of the bus driver, take note of the bus route and where you were sitting on the bus;
- Exchange contact details with other passengers;
- If Police attend the scene take a note of the Police incident number;
- Take photographs if possible of the bus and any other vehicles involved. Take note of the other vehicle’s registration number;
- Seek medical attention for your injuries;
- Contact Boyd Rice Solicitors.
We have just provided advice to the family of one of the passengers on the bus that was involved in an accident with a traffic on the Belfast Road, Newtownards at Bradshaws Brae on 16th July 2018. If you were also travelling on this bus and have sustained injuries please give us a call.We wish all involved the very best with their recovery.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible. We use leading experts to investigate accidents and our team of medical practitioners are extremely experienced.