Buying a New Home
Buyer Beware – Make sure you have the right solicitors to help you purchase your new home
For over 30 years Boyd Rice Solicitors have been helping people buy new homes across the Ards Peninsula. Purchasing a new property is one of the most significant financial investments you will make in your lifetime. You need to be absolutely sure that there will be no hidden surprises. You need a solicitor that you can trust who will diligently investigate every aspect of your transaction and will hit each and every deadline.
Our experienced and team will help ensure you move house how and when you want to. We devote care and attention to our clients and you can contact your assigned solicitor by phone or email
Once you have had your bid accepted on your new property then you can instruct us to get to work. We are on your side and will protect your interests throughout.
How we will help you purchase your new Property
- We will review the deeds to the property to make sure that you are receiving good title. You do not want to buy a property and find something untoward years down the line. You can rely on us to protect you;
- We will review your survey report to ensure there are no apparent physical defects;
- We will check all property certificates, searches and replies to pre-contract enquiries provided by the seller’s solicitor;
- We will check your mortgage offer and discuss it with you;
- We will liaise with your bank, insurance company, building society and mortgage broker on your behalf;
- We will review the contract of sale as drawn up by the seller’s solicitor;
- We will meet you to discuss in detail the title deeds and any conditions in the deeds you must adhere to;
- We will guide you through completion and process all payments in a timely fashion;
- We will ensure that your stamp duty land tax return is sent to HMRC and your duty is paid;
- All necessary land registry formalities will be attended to.
We understand that you have spent considerable time and energy finding a new home that you love. You can see from the above just how much goes into making sure your conveyance is effected properly. Boyd Rice Solicitors are a local law firm that you can trust to look after your interests.
The Wills Imperative
Following the purchase of your new home we would advise that you have a will in place to ensure your control over your legacy. Please see our Wills and Probate department for further advice.
As with all of our services, initial enquiries are completely free of charge. You will be under no obligation to instruct us and we will be delighted to advise in any way that we can. We will provide you at the outset with estimates of all our fees and charges. We are strongly of the opinion that transparency is important in developing a strong relationship with our clients.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Ben manages the property department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He has a particular focus on residential conveyancing.
- Ben works closely with some of the biggest property developers in the province.
- Call Ben for a free no-obligation consultation and competitive estimate of fees.
- For further information, please have a look at Ben’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for his excellent client service.