Selling your House
Looking for a solicitor that can help you sell your home quickly with minimal stress?
Whether you are upsizing, downsizing or rightsizing there is one thing you want to avoid – the sale of your old property slowing down the purchase of your new one. The consequences of instructing a Solicitor who cannot make deadlines is aggravation at best and missing out on your dream home at worst.
When selling your property you need to be absolutely sure that you have a Solicitor who will work diligently on your behalf to ensure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. You want to be confident your Solicitor will protect your interests and your money.
For over 30 years Boyd Rice Solicitors have been helping people sell their homes across the Ards Peninsula. Our experienced and understanding team will ensure you move house how and when you want to. We are often instructed again by clients in the sale of their properties after we acted in the purchase. This is a testament to our high service levels and client satisfaction.
Once you have accepted a bid on your property then you can instruct us to get to work.
How we Help you Sell your Property
- We will obtain your title deeds which will normally be with your mortgage lender;
- We will fill in a fixtures and fittings form detailing what you will leave behind you in the property and what you will take with you;
- As the seller’s solicitor the duty is on us to prepare the contract for sale;
- The purchaser’s solicitor will prepare as series of questions called pre contract enquiries. With your help we will prepare the responses;
- We will agree on a completion date and guide you through this process. We will send the relevant deeds to the purchaser’s solicitor;
- We will undertake to pay the balance off the mortgage with the proceeds of the sale and obtain a redemption statement from your lender.
We understand that you have spent considerable time and energy getting your home ready to be sold. You can see from the above just how much goes into making sure your conveyance is effected properly. Boyd Rice Solicitors are a local law firm that you can trust to look after your interests.
The Wills Imperative
Following the sale of your new home we would advise that you have a will in place to ensure your control over your legacy. Please see our Wills and Probate department for further advice.
As with all of our services, initial enquiries are completely free of charge. You will be under no obligation to instruct us and we will be delighted to advise in any way that we can. We will provide you at the outset with estimates of all our fees and charges. We are strongly of the opinion that transparency is important in developing a strong relationship with our clients.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Ben manages the property department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He has a particular focus on residential conveyancing.
- Ben works closely with some of the biggest property developers in the province.
- Call Ben for a free no-obligation consultation and competitive estimate of fees.
- For further information, please have a look at Ben’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for his excellent client service.