If the medical treatment you have received is deficient and you have suffered additional injury you may be entitled to compensation
Despite the best efforts of medical experts, mistakes can be made during your medical care. The consequences can be severe and in some cases fatal. These are difficult claims as you must be able to prove two things in order to be compensated;
- The level of care you received was substandard (below the level of care that would have been administered by a competent professional);
- The negligence of the health care professional was the primary cause of your injuries.
These cases can frequently take some time to bring to fruition as many reports and expert opinions may be required to prove the two issues noted above. You need to have confidence that your Solicitor is an expert in these cases and will be able to properly assess the circumstances surrounding your medical care, what went wrong and be able to appropriately value the level of compensation you deserve.
For over 30 years Boyd Rice Solicitors have been representing people who suffered injuries resulting from clinical negligence.
We have successfully recovered compensation for clients in the following areas;
- Misdiagnosis/ failure to diagnose
- Birth Injury and Cerebral Palsy
- Time critical conditions
- Plastic Surgery
- Mesh wire implants
- Dental malpractice
If you have been the victim of medical malpractice please contact one of the injury claims team on 02891 817715, by email email@example.com or complete our Online Enquiry and let us explain how we can help you.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible. We use leading experts to investigate accidents and our team of medical practitioners are extremely experienced.
You will be under no obligation to instruct us and we will be delighted to advise in any way that we can. Please do not let funding concerns deter you from getting in touch with us. We will discuss all available ways to fund your case enabling you to make a fully informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed with the claim. “No Win No Fee” payment arrangements are not permitted in Northern Ireland however you may be entitled to legal costs insurance or legal aid. We seek to recover your legal costs from the party that has caused your injury.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Neil manages the injury claim department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He regularly appears in the County Court and the High Court on behalf of his clients.
- Neil is a member of APIL- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Neil and his team handled more injury claims than any other Firm of Solicitors in Newtownards and the surrounding areas in 2019.
- For further information, please have a look at Neil’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for going above and beyond for his clients.