Has your property been damaged by a third party requiring remedial work? We can help.
We have dealt with some of the most extensive property damage claims in Northern Ireland. Common examples of property damage claims that we have resolved include;
- Damage to a client’s public house when a car driver lost control of the vehicle and collided with the party wall;
- Damage to a client’s garden by an oil leak from the property next door;
- Damage to a client’s boundary wall when a tractor collided with it.
It is common case that you will be contacted by the at fault party’s insurance company following an incident which causes damage to your property. This can be upsetting and very stressful. The insurance company will then usually appoint a loss adjustor to determine the cost of the damage caused. Invariably the loss adjustor will try to save their instructing insurance company money. This can lead to further annoyance as your clear understanding of the cost of remedial work will be undermined by an insurance company who may not have even attended your property to assess the damage themselves.
The damage caused to your property itself should be the last stress that you should have to suffer. We always aim to bring property damage claims to a quick resolution enabling you to begin remedial works and put the situation behind you. If someone has caused damage to your property please give us a call immediately and we will contact the at fault party’s insurance company immediately.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Neil manages the injury claim department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He regularly appears in the County Court and the High Court on behalf of his clients.
- Neil is a member of APIL- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Neil and his team handled more injury claims than any other Firm of Solicitors in Newtownards and the surrounding areas in 2019.
- For further information, please have a look at Neil’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for going above and beyond for his clients.