If you have suffered an accident as a result of another motorist then we will make sure you receive as much compensation as possible
If you have sustained an injury in a road traffic collision, let us help you. We will act fast to make sure you don’t suffer any additional stress on top of your injuries. We can assist you with the following;
- Liaising with the Police;
- Securing car hire and courtesy vehicles;
- Vehicle repair and assessment of damage;
- Arranging medical treatment including physiotherapy and rehabilitation;
- Arranging depreciation/diminution reports;
- Insurance excess recovery;
- Obtaining compensation for your personal injuries;
- Recovery of loss of earnings;
- Securing compensation where the negligent driver is uninsured or cannot be traced.
You always have freedom of choice to pick the Solicitor that you would like to act for you
Increasingly injured parties are being referred by their insurance company or by a claims management company to a firm of Solicitors to handle their claim. They will be particularly forceful in insisting that you instruct a firm from their own panel of solicitors rather than using Boyd Rice Solicitors.
You should be aware that:
- You are under no obligation to accept their choice of solicitor.
- You are free at all times to instruct your own solicitor.
We are here to represent you and only you!
We will ensure that you are provided with:
- A replacement vehicle;
- Quick and efficient repair of your vehicle;
- Maximum compensation for any injuries you have sustained.
The practices of certain insurance companies have also made life more difficult for accident victims seeking compensation. Certain insurers for the party responsible for the accident will attempt to settle any claim for compensation directly with the victim in the immediate aftermath of an accident.
We would never recommend that you should settle a claim without the benefit of a medical report and independent advice.
Failure to consult your own solicitors will almost certainly result in you receiving less than your full entitlement for any personal injuries you sustain.
You should NEVER allow an insurance company to pressurise you into accepting less than your case is worth.
Your first call after an accident should always be to your own Solicitor.
When you have been involved a road traffic collision that is not your fault or only partly your fault, you should instruct a Solicitor that you can trust to be on your side, Boyd Rice Solicitors.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible. We use leading experts to investigate accidents and our team of medical practitioners are extremely experienced.
You will be under no obligation to instruct us and we will be delighted to advise in any way that we can. Please do not let funding concerns deter you from getting in touch with us. We will discuss all available ways to fund your case enabling you to make a fully informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed with the claim. “No Win No Fee” payment arrangements are not permitted in Northern Ireland however you may be entitled to legal costs insurance or legal aid. We seek to recover your legal costs from the party that has caused your injury.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Neil manages the injury claim department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He regularly appears in the County Court and the High Court on behalf of his clients.
- Neil is a member of APIL- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Neil and his team handled more injury claims than any other Firm of Solicitors in Newtownards and the surrounding areas in 2019.
- For further information, please have a look at Neil’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for going above and beyond for his clients.