If you have suffered an injury whilst cycling then we can help you obtain compensation
Cycling has exploded in popularity in recent years with many opting for this cheaper, healthier and more environmentally friendly mode of transport. Whether you simply commute to work or enjoy cycling with a club you are exposed to a greater risk of injury should another road user collide with you. The majority of cycling accidents are the fault of negligent car drivers and you are entitled to be compensated by their insurance company for your injuries. It is never too early to seek legal advice in relation to an accident.
Our experienced team aim to make sure you don’t suffer any additional stress on top of your injuries. We can assist you with the following;
- Liaising with the Police;
- Bicycle repair and assessment of damage;
- Arranging medical treatment including physiotherapy and rehabilitation;
- Obtaining maximum compensation for your injuries;
- Recovery of loss of earnings;
- Securing compensation where the negligent road user is uninsured or cannot be traced.
If you have been involved in a cycling accident please contact one of the injury claims team on 02891 817715, by email email@example.com or complete our Online Enquiry and let us explain how we can help you.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible.