If you have suffered an injury whilst travelling on your motorbike, we can help you obtain compensation
When you suffer a motorcycling accident the risk of serious injury is much greater as the rider often has less protection. You need solicitors who you can rely on to process your claim effectively. Boyd Rice Solicitors have over 30 years of experience assisting motorcyclists who have suffered injury as a result of someone else’s negligence.
We will act fast to make sure you don’t suffer any additional stress on top of your injuries. We can assist you with the following;
- Liaising with the Police;
- Securing a replacement motorbike;
- Motorbike repair and assessment of damage;
- Arranging medical treatment including physiotherapy and rehabilitation;
- Insurance excess recovery;
- Obtaining compensation for your injuries;
- Recovery of loss of earnings;
- Securing compensation where the negligent road user is uninsured or cannot be traced.
If you have been involved in a motorbike accident, please contact one of the injury claims team on 02891 817715, by email email@example.com or complete our Online Enquiry and let us explain how we can help you.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible.
You will be under no obligation to instruct us and we will be delighted to advise in any way that we can. Please do not let funding concerns deter you from getting in touch with us. We will discuss all available ways to fund your case enabling you to make a fully informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed with the claim. “No Win No Fee” payment arrangements are not permitted in Northern Ireland however you may be entitled to legal costs insurance or legal aid. We seek to recover your legal costs from the party that has caused your injury.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Neil manages the injury claim department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He regularly appears in the County Court and the High Court on behalf of his clients.
- Neil is a member of APIL- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Neil and his team handled more injury claims than any other Firm of Solicitors in Newtownards and the surrounding areas in 2019.
- For further information, please have a look at Neil’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for going above and beyond for his clients.