Slips, Trips and Falls
If you have injured yourself in a public place or at work, you may be entitled to compensation
Have you suffered an injury from a trip, slip or a fall in a public place or at your place of work? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries that you sustained. Trips, slips and falls are very common types of accident which can occur anywhere, and cause great disruption to your life. They may prevent you from working, caring for your family properly or prevent you from enjoying your favourite pastimes.
To successfully recover compensation you must be able to prove that adequate safety precautions were not in place to prevent your accident. You need to have confidence that your solicitor will be able to assess your accident circumstances and be able to appropriately value the level of compensation you deserve.
For over 30 years Boyd Rice Solicitors have been representing people who suffered injuries as a result of slip, trips and falls in public that were someone else’s fault.
We have successfully recovered compensation in the following circumstances;
- Client who sustained shoulder injuries after slipping on a spillage in a supermarket;
- Client who sustained a fractured wrist when he tripped on a defect on a pavement;
- Minor client who sustained a broken arm when he fell in a playpark;
- Elderly client who sustained facial injuries when she tripped descending steps outside her rented home;
- Client who sustained a fractured thumb when he slipped on a spillage in a restaurant;
- Client who sustained back injuries when she slipped on a spillage in a nightclub;
- Minor client who sustained a black eye and bruising when she slipped in a children’s indoor playpark.
If you have been involved in a similar type incident as the ones mentioned above please contact one of the injury claims team on 02891 817715, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Online Enquiry and let us explain how we can help you.
We offer a free initial consultation where we will confidentially discuss the circumstances of your accident and will assess how we can assist you in the best way possible. We use leading experts to investigate accidents and our team of medical practitioners are extremely experienced.
You will be under no obligation to instruct us and we will be delighted to advise in any way that we can. Please do not let funding concerns deter you from getting in touch with us. We will discuss all available ways to fund your case enabling you to make a fully informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed with the claim. “No Win No Fee” payment arrangements are not permitted in Northern Ireland however you may be entitled to legal costs insurance or legal aid. We seek to recover your legal costs from the party that has caused your injury.
Free Initial Consultation, Speak to our Specialist Solicitor
- Neil manages the injury claim department in Boyd Rice Solicitors.
- He regularly appears in the County Court and the High Court on behalf of his clients.
- Neil is a member of APIL- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Neil and his team handled more injury claims than any other Firm of Solicitors in Newtownards and the surrounding areas in 2019.
- For further information, please have a look at Neil’s client testimonials on Google, he is renowned for going above and beyond for his clients.