My vehicle was relatively new at the time of the accident and may have depreciated in value, can you process a claim for depreciation on my behalf?

Yes, we will arrange for an assessor to determine the extent that your vehicle has depreciated in value as a result of your accident. You will be entitled to be compensated for the amount that your vehicle has depreciated as per the assessor’s report. It is important to remember that the assessor will provide an indication as to the extent of depreciation but this is only an indication and the depreciation figure can be challenged by the other driver’s insurer. As a rule of thumb, if your vehicle is less than 4 years old or is a luxury vehicle it will have depreciated in value.